Introducing – Spring Wine and Wreath! We are so excited to partner with M. Henry Design again and add our newest Wine and Wreath event on March 27 & 28, 2021! This outdoor, socially distant event is here to get you in the mood for all things spring. Guests will be able to create a one of a kind grapevine wreath to take home just in time for Easter. A variety of locally sourced fresh greens, beautiful fresh spring flowers as well as preserved dried flowers and items from our Wine and Wreath Store will come together to make your unique wreath! Workshop materials include a grapevine wreath, fresh greens, a small bundle of stems of your choice, and one credit for an item in our Wine and Wreath store. Attendees may purchase additional stems or store items if they wish.
This event will also be held in our newest area of the property! We will be holding the class in our new large open air pavilion and guests will be able to explore the new Rassawek Station area after their session! More details on this space to come.
Spring Wine and Wreath Details:
March 27 & 28, 2021 with session times at 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM each day
$70 per person
- Grapevine wreath
- Bundle of stems (including fresh blooms, preserved flowers, eucalyptus, pussy willow and more!)
- Oasis and wire cage for fresh stems
- One credit for item in our Wine and Wreath store (examples include: premade bow, wooden bunny, birds nest with eggs, galvanized initial & more!)
- Instructional guidance and tutorial by the talented M. Henry Design and Rassawek staff
- Rassawek Labeled Wine tasting – flight of three 1 oz. samples (Thanks to our partners at Elk Island Winery!)
- NEW! Cider tasting from our friends at Courthouse Creek Cider!
- Food will be available for additional purchase onsite
Below you will find the steps we are taking to help keep our staff and guests safe.
- Ample outdoor/open air space so guests are maintaining 6 feet social distancing with those that are not in their group
- Staff will wear masks during the event
- Guests will be required to wear masks when they are not able to socially distance themselves from the group they came with. This includes:
- When gathering greens, when getting wine, when waiting in line for a restroom or when you are visiting our store
- Please STAY HOME if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
PRIVATE PARTY INFORMATION
We are able to offer groups of 15 or more an option to hold a wreath making event at a date and time other than the scheduled Wine Wreath events. This is a wonderful way for corporate staff, businesses, religious and community organizations, or social groups to have a socially distant get together and take home a special wreath with a personal touch.
Here is some information on our private parties this year:
- Because we have so many sessions lined up for the weekends, we are able to offer private parties on the following week days and times:
- Thursday and Friday, March 25 & 26th at 11:00 AM or 3 PM each day
- You must have 15 or more people to be able to have a private party
- Price per person is $80. This includes: exclusive use of the Wine and Wreath pavilion, wine and cider tasting, wreath materials & light fare.
For inquires about large groups contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org