*Please note that due to COVID-19 we have moved this event to July 18th and 19th*
Below you will find a list of how we plan to allow everyone to social distance during this event safely!
- 25 person max limit per session
- Wiping down our bathrooms between uses
- Individually wrapped boxed lunches
- Ample shaded space so guests are maintaining 6 feet social distancing
- 1 bucket of flowers, snips and gloves per person with each of these being wiped down between sessions.
- A new take home container for your bouquet
- Misting tent to keep you and your flowers cool.
Floral Arranging Workshop
Rassawek Vineyard and M. Henry Designs are partnering once again to bring you an event that will get your creative energy flowing. Taking place in the charming White Barn at Rassawek, guests will learn from the talented staff of M. Henry Design the art of making a hand tied bouquet with beautiful summer blooms & greenery!
July 18: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
July 19: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
- All items to make your arrangement (vase, florals, tools, etc.)
- A light meal
- A wine tasting from Elk Island Winery with the option to purchase a glass or bottle
What you’ll leave with from this class:
- Knowledge of the florals used in your bouquet
- Techniques and tricks on arranging the florals
- Care and maintenance of your completed bouquet
- This event is held as a learning/classroom setting so this will be more structured than Wine and Wreath.
- Tickets may be refunded up to one week before the event less the processing fee
- Each session is an hour and a half long with three different time options per day